SCCA’s Stephanie Halamek and Allison Indyk both took first place points honors in their respective categories in the 2017 Cascadia Criterium Series, which concluded in Tacoma on Sunday. Winners were awarded points based on the results from five races held in June and July: the Poulsbou Twilight Criterium, Ballard Twilight Criterium, Volunteer Park Criterium, Redmond Derby Days Criterium and the Proctor/Tacoma Criterium. The series drew racers from all over the Pacific Northwest. Nearly 30 racers from SCCA Cycling participated in the series. Hats off to Stephanie and Allison!
Recent top ten finishes for SCCA at other events include:
Boston Harbor Circuit Race, June 24, 2017
- William Cucco, 1st place, Junior D Boys
- Lance French, 2nd place, Men’s 4/5 Masters
- Allison Indyk, 2nd place, Women’s 4/5
- Andrew Pryhuber, 10th place, Men’s Category 3
WSBA Road Racing Championships, June 17, 2017
- Megan Doherty, 4th, Women’s Pro Category 1/2
- Karen Doherty, 3rd place, Women’s Category 3
- Harry Edwards, 6th place, Men Category 4/5 Masters
- Malia Greening, 8th place, Women’s Pro Category 1/2
- Adam Worobec, 10th place, Men’s Category 3
View links to race results as well as a list of upcoming races on our racing page.